Sunday 7 October 2007

Avril Screencap Number 3 "Girlfriend Remix"

I have received my second request after I posted about the idea of requesting screencaps here. The request comes from Jack who wanted a screencap from “Girlfriend Remix” where you can see Avril and Lil Mama's grafitti at the end of the video. Here it is;
Have you got a request for a certain screencap at a certain moment of a certain video? If so I will make them for you , you can request screencaps by commenting below, commenting in the cbox or by emailing me here.
Thanks for the request Jack. Requests would be appreciated and If you want I will dedicate the screencap to you under whatever name you wanted it dedicated under.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you get a screencap from The Best Damn Thing?