Saturday 6 October 2007

Avril Screencap Number 2 "Complicated"

I have received a request after yesterday’s post which can be seen here. The request comes from Gaz who wanted a screencap from “Complicated” where Avril’s band members jump in the pool. Here it is, sorry about the quite low quality;

Have you got a request for a certain screencap at a certain moment of a certain video? If so I will make them for you , you can request screencaps by commenting below, commenting in the cbox or by emailing me here.
Thanks for the request Gaz. Requests would be appreciated and If you want I will dedicate the screencap to you under whatever name you wanted it dedicated under.
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

1 comment:

Gaz said...

Thanks so much! The quality is great! Well done. Thanks again.