Thursday 8 March 2007

When Your Gone!

Here is another new song from Avril Lavigne "When your gone" sounds more like "Forgotten" and "Fall To Pieces" its more of an emotional song than a punky rock out song. Here it is;



Well its an extract played twice to some clips of Avril. I love the chorus there is such a great piano piece in the back. Go Avril, Not Long till The Best Damn Thing, here at Avril Lavigne Fanatics I have shown you 3 of the songs on her album and will show another tomorrow! Enjoy, I think this might be my favourite.
Post Comments Below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice
from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

Also visit my web-site ... ava fx