Monday 5 March 2007

Avril's Back!

Hi, this is my first posts on Avril Lavigne Fanatics and this site was made today! Avril Lavigne is back with her brand new song "Girlfriend" after a 3 year break from singing! Her single Girlfriend has stormed the USA charts and Canadian charts hitting the charts at number 1! The single will be released on April 2nd here in the UK! The video has been on the music channels since 1st March and I think its great!

Avril Lavigne's new album will come out on April 17th 2007 and contains the number 1 hit "Girlfriend". More information will be posted as I get it on the track listing, but I also know another song is called "Everything Back But You". I will post the music video for girlfriend and a sample of "Everything Back But You" tomorrow.

Personally I can't wait for this album. Bring on Avril's 3rd album.

Welcome back Avril!

No comments: