Friday 16 May 2008

A Message From Avril (1/5/08)

Avril Lavigne left a message on her official site on the 1st May and due to posting album and single profiles this site didn't post about it but now we are. In the message Avril apologizes for having to cancel shows due to being sick. You can read the message below;

Hey Guys,
I am at home right now taking it easy. I have been sick this whole tour, and now I have lost my voice. I have never canceled a show in my whole career and just had to for the first time ever. This sux!
I am so sorry! I have been on the road for 60 days straight. I have had the flu 3 times and I never get sick, it just keeps going around. I think I am just run down. I just played 4 shows in a row in Texas (which is a lot for the vocals) and woke up in Vegas Tuesday with no voice. I thought I was gonna have to cancel that show, but I made it through.....barely! I still went on stage in Vegas and gave it my all, but unfortunately its interfering with my throat now. I had to eliminate songs. I woke up yesterday and knew I wouldn't be able to sing last night. My voice is so shot. We drove home yesterday and I went to my throat doctor. He stuck a camera down my throat....ewwww, I gagged!!! It was kinda funny though.....he said I have "Acute Laryngitis". So, um, yeah, that sux. I was supposed to play a show in San Diego yesterday and was supposed to perform on Jay Leno tomorrow and go live with Ryan Seacrest in the today, but I had to cancel that too. I'm at home resting my voice for 2 days and hope to be back out soon. Thank you for understanding. And once again, I sincerely apologize.
Avril


It's to be hoped that Avril is now feeling better. Avril has a fantastic voice and it's a shame she had to cancel a few shows but it can't be helped and I'm sure that she will return to those that she had to cancel someday. What do you think of the message?
Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

2 comments:

avrilsno1fan said...

hi avril i hope you get better soon im your biggest fan ever ever ever i really hope your ok can you pretty please come to newzealand and do a concert you rock

take care xx
from kayla

Anonymous said...

Styplon Tablets
http://www.babyplaceofcleveland.com/ - generic escitalopram
Serotonin enhances the experience of calmness in the mind of the patient.
[url=http://www.babyplaceofcleveland.com/]cheap escitalopram[/url]
Since it is highly potent in its functions, it should be taken only in sufficient quantities to see quality results in the patients who suffer from anxiety and depression.
lexapro pills