Sunday 15 July 2007

Avril Lavigne "When You're Gone" Singles

Avril Lavignes new single stormed the charts here in the UK at number 3 this week. The Single was released 2/7/07. I have bought my copy.
The Track listing for the single is as follows;

1. When You're Gone
2. Girlfriend [Dr Luke Remix Feat. Lil Mama]

There is also a second version for the single enhanced which you can now pre-order. It will be released 30/7/07 here in the UK , I've already pre-ordered my copy. Here is the Track listing for the enhanced version;

1. When You're Gone
2. Girlfriend [Dr. Luke Mix Feat. Lil Mama]
3. Girlfriend [Submarines' Time Warp '66 Mix]
4. When You're Gone [Video]

Both Singles have the same cover as can be seen above.
Have you got your copy or pre-order?
"When You're Gone" out to the shops will you be buying it?

Enjoy My Post
Please Comment Below
Thanks

No comments: