Tuesday 24 April 2007

Message From Avril


Avril Lavigne's official site posted this recently;


Message from Avril
Posted April 21st, 2007 by AL Associated
Hello everyone!
So here we are.....my new record is out! I can't believe it. I am so excited. It's crazy. I hope that you all LOVE it. I can't wait to tour it, it's gonna be fun.
Last week i was in NYC doing SNL, Letterman, Regis and Kelly, TRL, Fuse and much more. I had a CD release party with a hot pink carpet (instead of a red carpet) :) It was so much fun!
Before my trip to NYC, i did promo in Europe: Paris, London, and Germany. Thanks to all the fans that came to the shows.
This coming Tuesday I head to Asia for 2 weeks- going to Tokyo, Hong Kong, and then Australia.
This is a very exciting time for me. Thanks to everyone who supports me in what i do. I am so thankful for all of you.
Also, with all the press that's been out with my new album, I wanted to clear up a couple of things again. I didn't say anything mean about Britney in rehab. I only wish her well. My words were misused.
And all the reports on me buying a new house, that is supposedly Travis Barker's, is FALSE as well.
Peace
Avril


Nice Message Avril, glad to hear your enjoying yourself!

No comments: